Friday, May 23, 2008

why I love you and why it hurts, why I feel it all the time

and how. i watched ren and stimpy and stimpy is so nice to ren, so nice and squeals with delight, but nothings good, nothings going on, nothings good and going on, nothing much has been good and going on, nothing I can provide for you in this way that we provide for one another, only my love that is gone, that you'll never give me, never ever give me- take it right now away from me, take it away and sit on it like a hunk of cheese, like a movie that nobody will watch fast enough to say anything about, only a few pages into this love that I should have, this one which I was trying to be- holding and holding and expired, expired, minutes left, minutes and smiles with screw on caps, jawbones and eyedice, takes it right outa me, takes everything away,
leaves me without dead leaves to lie in, not even wet, but the smell,
you can't argue with grain, and as much as you dream, the flavor is
discontinuous, even the sweep of your arm could break off, even the sugar in your blood will jingle in the moan of busfare, but who said anything about what to go on and centerfold, centerfold before the gap of god, marionetted, below and perpenticular, away from vertical, eyes and mouth on one hook.
at least there wasn't any clear evidence, i would add

No comments: